Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: LOL at this reporters question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOL at this reporters question

    That guy is a complete idiot. One thing I know for certain is that Rod Marinelli has lost with class. No matter how bad the season has been, and it is bad, he has never took a turn toward negative town. Rod Marinelli is nothing but class, that reporter is a complete jerk off.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    905
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOL at this reporters question

    They buried that writer on ESPN Radio today. That's just somebody looking to be a clown and it backfired on him.
    In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOL at this reporters question

    If thats the worse thing someone has said about his daughter he's doing good, blown out of proportion. Guy tried to make a joke, big deal. He even said "On a light note" before he said it and Bradshaw is full of it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOL at this reporters question

    I don't care if he said it was on a lighter note or not, you don't take pot shots at a guys family when he has been nothing but class thru this whole mess. This isn't the first time this reporter has been a [richard]. He is known for it throughout the Detroit area.

    I am sure some thought it was funny but I guess I am one of those who didn't. Glad I am not a Lions fan.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LOL at this reporters question

    I mean it wasn't a shot at his daughter as much as it was at him for the choice of his D-coordinator. I didn't see where it was really over the line, but thats just me. I thought it was hilarious when I read it, but I guess with a 0-15 team you don't have much of a sense of humor.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •